Eleven Weeks<3

Thinking about more boy names. What do you think of these:
Awan (pronounced like "owen")
Dakota
Jacy

I still like Ryder and Kolt though. If my baby is a girl, her name will be Kaya as I said before(:

Eleven weeks today, and even though I'm tiny I feel like I'm going to pop. But that's because of the nausea. I hope it goes away at the end of this trimester. Two more weeks!

I can hear my baby's heartbeat next week! I'm excited. In 7 to 10 weeks from now I'll feel him or her moving, and I'll also get to find out the gender. I'm soo excited and so happy.

No word from Jason still! Thank goodness. I really don't want to talk to him. Ever. There's a guy at school hitting on me though, it pisses me off. Hello, that bump there is a baby! It'd be fine if he wasn't a pervert. But no, everything's about sex with him and guys like him.

Dear males,
YOU SUCK. (:
-

My mama and I are moving back to the res in June or July! We both think it'd be better for the baby to grow up in a greener place than this suburban crap.

Oh, and by the way, I WILL be attending college next year. Thank goodness for graduating early, and also for night school! It'll be exhausting but it's worth it. I want my baby to grow up happy in a good environment.

I can't stop touching my tummy(:

That's all for today.<3
March 5th, 2011 at 08:33pm