I'm in love with a zombie, but his heart is so cold. (Weekly interests #1)

I was thinking about making a journal post a week talking about my latest interests. I love sharing the things I like with people because it's cool to see who likes the same things I do. I might also add in a few things I don't like because you know me, I can't go long without complaining about something.

So, onward. Here are some of the things I just can't get enough of this week:

1. The TV show Supernatural.

I've watched this show since the very first episode was released, so I guess it's always been one of my biggest obsessions. But lately I've been all about making graphics for it and stories and just all of these ideas swarming around in my head for it. If you haven't watched it yet, I'd highly recommend it. The plot is so creative and new and it's hard to get enough of it. If you're looking for a good site regarding it, Supernatural Wiki is one of the best out there. It has all the information about anything and everyone.

2. The song "Zombie" by Natalia Kills.

I don't know why, but for some reason that song has just been on repeat the last couple of days. There's something about it that's just so addicting to me. Maybe it's the beat. It's not really my type of music, but still. I'll give the artist credit for that. The lyrics are good, too. I love the whole zombie theme she's got going in this song. It all fits.



3. Kat Von D's makeup line at Sephora.

Image

Some of my favorites are Shady Bronzer, Painted Love Lipgloss, Painted Love Lipstick, True Love Eyeshadow Palette, and her Turbo Lover Autograph Eyeliner. I just want to take it all home with me. The colors are just to die for.

4. Simple text photos.

You can find them all over the place - Tumblr, We Heart It, etc. I like finding them in random places when I least expect them because the text makes me feel better. It's inspiring.

Image
Image

5. Strawberries.

I've had like four bowls of strawberries this week. So good. My favorite fruit by far and some days (like these past few days) I just crave them. Sometimes with tons of sugar all over them, sometimes just plain natural. Mmm, so good.

---

What have your obsessions been this week?
March 5th, 2011 at 10:41pm