So ahh..Everyone in my house is f*cked?

Ohai Mibbians.

First off; I'd just like to say that flies are the enemy. I have this one fly in my room. It has to have been in here for like the past 24 hours. It's evil. It is so trying to run me out of my room. It'll just be randomly buzzing around. That's ok, but then is starts to come closer to me. It'll start buzzing round my laptop, then it'll start randomly buzzing and landing on the bed next to me, I shoo it away, and it starts buzzing around my face. The last thing this mofo does before it disappears for like half an hour is fly right next to my ear in my hair scaring the shit out of me every time it does it. It does that about three times, before going somewhere and coming back to do it all over again.

I hate flies

Now to my real topic.

The people in my household. I think they have all lost their minds, they're all f*cked in the head.

It started with mum in the morning. She kinda turned into a dragon lady and started yelling at everyone. "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!" "WHY WAS THIS ON THE BENCH? DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHERE IT GOES?!" "DO YOU EVER GET OUT OF BED?!" etc. It wasn't pretty. Especially when I woke up with some mad headache. This has only happened ever since we moved into our new house. If our rooms aren't clean on a Saturday we have to stay home and clean them. If they aren't clean when the week finishes we're grounded for the next week. That is bullsh*t.

Then dad had a massive spaz because someone left the fridge open a little? Yeah, I understand that the food can go off. I also understand that it costs money. Is that really a reason to threaten us with unplugging the fridge so no one can have cold drinks or food? Is that really necessary Dad? He freaks out when people finish a drink in the fridge and don't replace it. It's not like we have a second fridge where he could put his drinks and beer and food. We only have one. IO mentioned this to him. i asked him what he could do with all his beer that he stores in the fridge. He hadn't thought of that though. Of course. So he changed his mind and came yelling and screaming again "I KNOW WHAT I WILL DO! I'm going to put a lock on the fridge so if you want something you have to ask me for it and I will have the key with me at all times"
Gee Dad, sounds like a great idea. Besides the fact that you and mum sometimes work the same hours and we won't be able to get to the fridge until you come home which is at like what? Sometimes 8? It's a fridge. Get the f*ck over it.

And my brother has just been f*cked for a while.

# 'You're so beautiful, feels like a dream <3'

kthanxbai - Caat; x
March 6th, 2011 at 09:42am