HAPPY MIBBAVERSARY TO ME:D

Okay, yes, I am a little late. My actual Mibbaversary was on March 3, but due to my computer crashing, I'm only being able to write this now.

Okay, moving on. Well, Mibba has completely changed my life. It has changed my opinion in music, books, movies, and it has made me think about things I would never normally think about. I've done a lot of growing up here, and I think that a lot of that has to do with the people I've met here. I'm going to list some of them (:

---
First and foremost, Fionnuala, totheark.. You were my first long-term friend on Mibba. I remember when we met, when I wrote that journal about musically transitioning from The Jonas Brothers to Green Day, we immedietely hit it off, and have been talking ever since. I remember your Jeffrey Dahmer. days, and I remember reading When You Wake Up and Scream, and crying at the very end. You're a wonderful woman, and I'm so incredibly glad I met you. You've given me some of the best advice, and you always know exactly what to say, and always being honest. I just wanted to thank you for encouraging me in whatever I do, being funny as hell, and giving me someone to look up to. I love you, Fi-Fi.

Next on, Sheen, Caravaggio.. You were my second long-term friend here, and I remember always creeping on your's and Fionnuala's conversations, and laughing XD. As a matter of fact, we met through Fi-Fi, because I needed a banner for my story, A Diary of a Secret, back when you were NeverEndingNights. You more than exceeded expectations and we have been great friends ever since. You frightened me a little at first, as many Great Mibbians do, but I learned to live with the fear xD You're the kind to never cross, intimidating but kind at the same time. You're very wise, and helped me through my grandfather's death more than anyone. I would not be the writer I am today if it weren't for you. You mean a lot to me, Sheen.

Becca, nearly headless., I really hope you didn't think I'd forgotten about you, because I haven't. I remember your username, Ariana Malfoy, caught my eye, because of my story, and we have become Mibba Sisters in the time I've known you. I remember first reading your story Draco Who?, and always begging you for updates. xD You're an amazing, sweet girl, and through all of our boy problems, we always know what the other needs. We have the same taste in almost everything, and I've never met someone so much like me. You're a love, really. I don't ever want to stop talking to you, Becca.

Bella, Bella.Ann, I know you don't get on much anymore, but I just wanted to thank you for showing me the ropes of Mibba. You were the first person to get me out of my shell, and I thank you for that. You're a doll, Bells.

Dru, I'm not even going to put your username, because it's always changing XD. Anyway, I'm mentioning you here because you are such an inspiration to me, and when I almost put down the pen forever, your stories and everything made me pick it back up. You're honestly a reason I'm still writing, and I just wanted to thank you for that. I haven't been talking to you for long, but I've always seen you around on the forums, and I've always been scared to talk to you, until that one time that I thought I pissed you off, and didn't xD. Anyway, wrapping this up, I just wanted to say thank you, Dru, for being who you are.

So, there you go, Mibba. Those are all the people that have truly dug deep into my heart and soul, and changed my outlook on the world. Fi-Fi taught me how to laugh even when I feel like crying, Sheen taught me how to see things from another's perspective, Becca taught me how to be an individual, Dru taught me how to never give up, and Bella taught me how to manage it all.

So, all in all, thank you. I wouldn't be who I am without you. <3

<3Samm
peaceXloveXmusic
god.made.music
MusicallyMe
abrokenstring
Snickerdoodle
of the stars.
And lastly, but definitely not leastly(;
Darren Criss.
March 6th, 2011 at 10:15pm