You Choose Part 2

Okay guys once again I've been terrible at updating =[ But two of my stories are ending in a couple of chapters so once they're done I can focus on Left Side, Strong Side and a new story that you guys will choose =]

I will be starting this new story after WDSTF and Deserving Selflessness end so sometime next month or possibly May. (Depending on how busy I am)

So I know that I already had 2 in mind; which I do but I'm tweaking them up a bit so you guys have to re-vote if you would be so kind.

* I will provide pictures of the characters if that will help your decision. (there will be photos in the character section when the stories start as well.) Just let me know =]

Option 1: (a) Original slash. Parker is bisexual. Parker falls in love with an exchange student from Italy; Carina. Parker (accidentally) gets Carina pregnant. Carina tells Parker they can't be together anymore and also tells him that the baby is going to live with him in America and not come back with her to Italy. Drama ensues. Especially when the 'perfect' guy (Tristan), comes into Parker's life.
*
(b) Same plot as (a) but with Kyle Burns as 'Parker' and a certain John Ohh as 'Tristan.'

Option 2: (a) Ambrose aka Ambro, is Rutgers #1 lacrosse player. He is well liked, good looking, and a very genuine guy. Although he is out of the closet, he has a dangerous secret. Brennan likes Ambro, but has a very confident and strong personality. They develop a love/hate relationship. But will Ambro's secret alter the way Brennan feels about him?
*
(b) Same plot as (a) only Brennan won't be headstrong, he will be shy and timid. Ambro's roommate will try to get them to be together. But again, drama ensues.
*

So what'll it be guys? I plan on writing both so if the one you pick doesn't get the most votes it's okay- both will be written eventually <3 I love you guys so much!
March 6th, 2011 at 10:16pm