Relationship advice please?

Ok so here it goes-

there is this guy I like and his name is Long Nguyen (he is vietnamese) and goes to school with me. I'm actually frinds with his sister Lan who is in my grade. Long and I have been talking for about a week and I ended up slipping and telling him that I kinda liked him. He said he kinda figured but he liked someone else but said we could be friends, so thats what we have been doing. but since, he has been telling me all about how much he likes this girl but she isn't interested in him that she only wants to be freinds. (I'm freinds with her also) and we talked and she told me to go for it and help get Long off her back. So Long and I talked about it all last night(about her, I forwarded him the messages of her saying she only wanted to be friends and her feelings wouldnt change) so I have the hope that he might go for me, because it seems like he constantly flirts. And he makes comments like how the girls he like are never the right ones and I just want to scream at him that I'm right here and I like him. I don't know if maybe he forgot I said Iiked him or he is choosing to ignore it.

so should I be honest with him how I feel or just wait and see how things play out?
March 6th, 2011 at 10:39pm