About to say screw you all.

Stress is an evil thing, and one of the belittling feelings that hound me on a daily basis. All I ever seem to feel is pressed under this huge boulder of stress, and no matter what I try to do, it just keeps getting heavier and heavier and it feels like I'm about to suffocate to my death. All of those friends that always said they'd be there whenever I needed them most, well...? Where the hell are you? No one cares to take notice to the fake smiles and the fake banter and the fake mask of happiness. The only person that does, I can't stand unloading my problems onto, so he feels like he's no help.
Oh, and parents are supposed to be here to be your guides, your loving, caring, and understanding guides. -snorts- Yeah, right. How about, 'I'm going to make sure that you hate yourself and that your shoulders feel like lead, and on top of it I'm going to treat you like a baby." Mhmm, yeah, that's the best! I hate feeling like this, because I hate being a nasty person. I don't like being negative, I like being happy. I like to not have to care about everyone and deal with everyone else's crap, but I'm too nice for my own good. I can't help seeing other people hurt. This is what happens when a nice, sympathetic person is pushed to her limits, and she can't take anymore crap. I can't say sorry and make it all feel better, because I'm not the one that causes the world's issues. I often apologize for everything, because I feel like everything is my fault. Well you know what? It's not. I'm not letting people shove their crap off on me anymore, I'm my own person, and I have a lot of my own problems to deal with, and I don't need you to add on to it.
March 7th, 2011 at 03:28am