The Return of the Picture Journal!!

Alright here we go.This is my third official picture journal and if you missed the first two, you missed out, fool!!

I'm going to post pretty pictures of all of the things I see/use/have in my life that make it just that awesome. A lot of it will probably be food and drink. What can I say- I like to eat.

... GO!

Image
We'll start off with something simple- Green Day. I go through music phases. Green Day phases are the most common for me, and I relish every second of them. This album has been played very very very often in the past 5 days.

Image
This has been in the news a lot. And the horror stories everyone hears about it are half true and half read in the wrong context. You need to read it before I let you say anything about her. This was a 1 day read.

Image
Screw low carb. If you're a monster lover and don't want to die- drink this. When they say "absolutely zero-" they mean it. No sugar. No calories. Brilliant.

Image
Oh yes- it's Easter time folks. And we all know what that means...
New jelly bean flavors.

Image
This is why I smell amazing. No, it doesn't smell like apples (though, I know, that would be delicious), but that does make it look pretty, right?!

Image
Forget everything you ever knew about alfredo sauce and go buy this. If you can find it. It's wicked hard to track down.

Image
Since I started using this my hands feel like babies :) Or something like that...

Image
Idk how many Sims fans are out there but this is what we were waiting for. And I'm still playing it. (btw- WHERE THE EFF IS PETS?!)

Image
You see that? It's grass. And it's starting to grow where I live again.

Image
Wait- why aren't you watching Community? GO NOW!!

peace.
-Julie
March 7th, 2011 at 09:09am