3 - 7 - 2011

I'm in the middle of one of the biggest fics I've ever written, and I rarely even write fic. But I'm loving this. I just don't know where to go with it. I could start it at a variety of different points, but I don't want to be too much like the only other fic I've read with this pairing. And I'm worried that some parts are going to sound just like my inspiration, so it's tough.
I do like what I have so far though, but I've got a lot of work to do. A lot of editing and restructuring, and depending on if I decide to change the entire beginning, I could have A L O T of work ahead of me, but I love it. I love having something to dedicate my time to. It's such a change of pace.
I've literally been sitting at home for two months straight doing absolutely nothing, and I don't know why I didn't take writing back up sooner. I dunno. I probably would've been forcing it instead of just letting it work its way out, and there's no way I would've had this kind of inspiration for this fic two months ago anyway.
Ramble ramble ramble anyway.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all, and I hope I don't cry as much. Or at all. At all would be nice.
I should probably go to sleep now. Night all.
March 7th, 2011 at 10:07am