I can't believe it

So... our class had a party about a week ago at the end of the school year and we were pretty drunk.... so I met this guy...we didn't talk or anything before and he just kissed me.....I didn't resist, because I was drunk...... so the next day he calls me (I have no idea where he got my number) and asks me if I would like to go to the pool with him and a few of my friends. I said okay and I went with him.... I had a great time, just joking and talking with my friends... but then, when we were in the pool he kissed me AGAIN. This time I resisted and told him to go away.... The next day I got a lot of phonecalls....They all were about him and if we were dating and stuff..... I said NO to all of them. But then it turns out that he has told practicly (sp?) EVERYONE that we're together.....Fot the past few days he was sending me text messages that he misses me and stuff.... and when we'll see eachother again......
And today I sent him a text message saying that we CAN'T be together and I clearly let him know that he should leave me alone....but noooo.. he just keeps calling and sending me messages saying that we should talk about it.... BUT there's NOTHING to talk about......

Okay.... so that's what I wanted to say....
Any advice??

Thanks....
Andreja xoxo
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:15pm