Day 5

As of now the time is around eight o’clock and I don’t give a fuck. I hope you die, I hope I die, I hope my intelligent brain gets flung all over the ground then stepped on by the children of Venezuela. I chose Venezuela because it’s a nasty place and they probably wouldn’t even know. Fuck you, you fucking ass face, cum wad. I hope you choke on your own shit I also hope you get buried alive and wake up 2 months later with maggots crawling around you, and you get so disgusted you start vomiting violently to the point you can’t vomit anymore so you start dry heaving and your stomach acid destroys your face you start thinking; Hey it’ll be alright, buuuut… nope as soon as that thought goes through your head you remember that your wife left you and took the kids. Your sorry bitch ass will never see your kids again. As you lay in your vomit soaked coffin you start panicking and you shit yourself. The smell is terribly disgusting it smells as if you’ve been in a coma for 2 months as well as constipated. So now you’re lying there vomit and shit covered and a song pops in your head it’s the blue bell ice cream song… ya know… “Bluebell homemade ice cream, what a better way to say, have yourself a bluebell country day.” For some reason you start balling hysterically and can’t seem to stop and all of a sudden… you wake up.
March 8th, 2011 at 06:56am