wall paper

Oh man I can't believe that. I know right. Whoa.

So this one time I was sitting there looking at the wall paper crumble off the wall and thought to myself " Why does the wall paper crumble?". Then I thought to myself " The wall paper is crumbling because obviously it got wet then dry then someone or something smashed through the wall creating the hole in the middle, which in turn caused the wall paper around the edge of the hole to began to crumble." So since I did not like to look at the crumbling wall paper, or the hole, I decided to go to the wall store and buy wall paper and wall tools. So after I purchase these items I walk to the destination of repair. As I'm walking along the road I see a street light begin to flicker. So I stop look at the flicker, it was kind of hypnotizing, it looked like a match about to burn out. I start to climb the light pole and on my way up I think " Oh, what about the wall, eh it can wait." So I continue my way up the light. When I reach the top I see that the light is not actually flickering it was just me blinking. I climb down the light and stop for a second... I know I was supposed to do something, but I could not remember and am confused to why there is a bag of wall paper just sitting there all alone. I start to have a very deep conversation with the wall paper about loneliness and how sometimes I get left behind. I start to feel some empathy for the wall paper and decide it can come with me. As I begin to walk again I get lost and wonder where I am. As I begin to worry I forget what I was worrying about and become frightened that maybe I will never know why I was worrying. I wander the streets terrified for months and months still grasping that wall paper. I tell it everything will be okay and that I will figure this out. Then one day I remember, HOLY SHIT!!! I remember!!!! I look at the wall paper and it all starts to come back. I apologize to the wall paper for not using it earlier then explain we have no time for conversation we need to hurry home before I forget again. When I get home the hole has grown much larger than it had been and nearly all the wall paper is gone. I start to get discouraged, but put on what wall paper I have. When the last bit of paper goes on the wall I see that there is much more that needs to be redone. I look at all the bare spots on the wall and tell myself " This is going to take awhile, but when I finish I can sell this house and make a crazy profit."

.
March 8th, 2011 at 06:57am