General Anxiety Disorder

GAD, General Anxeity Disorder, that's my illness. At least what I know of now. I am off work for a couple of weeks to get in phase with my new medication (which gives me horrible stomach pains) and put my poor mind at ease.

There is only two things that makes me feel good are beeing at the local theatre and get out and run (I'm horribly unfit, so a jog is a healthy way of hurting myself).

Theatre-wise, me and my friends are doing "10 Things I Hate About You" in Swedish, live on stage, far as hell away from the movie, slightly closer to the play "The Taming Of The Shrew". The project is called "Project Verona", wonder what that name comes for...
It's gonna be awesome. If only our smelly ghost at the theatre stopped stinking the place up.

My latest journal entry was like a year ago, and in May last year, my dad passed away. It sucked big time, but he's at peace now.
I also had an uncle passing away on Boxing Day, that sucked even more.

I am lucky. I have great support from my family and friends during my illness, even though I barely can pay my bills at the moment, but I'll manage.

I'm planning on studuing culture this fall (yay!) and I'm fairly sure my grades is good enough. I'd love to work at a museum or theatre in the feature, anything that revolves around art.
March 8th, 2011 at 10:14pm