It's Wednesday again!

So basically at the moment I should be attempting to answer this question: "Culture make different judgements about what is right and wrong and so there can beno moral truth" Discuss. And also; Evaluate the claim that Universals exist only in the mind. And to be honest I really cannot be bothered, I have my own philospohical ponderants on my mind like stuff. I can't think of one right now but that is because I am writing this journal, the first to grace Mibba in a number of months. I also have a can of Coke which I plan to drink instead and I have the urge to wee but for some obscene reason my brother is actualy in the bath. It's a once in a month happening, well lately about four times a month... but when it happens he's in there for ages, goodness knows what he is doing. I know that he shampoos his leg hair and that distressed me enough and so I don't particularly want to know anything else about his cleansing (lack of) habits.

Oh by the way, if anyone has any clue as to what I should write for these essays (each worth 50 marks) please give me a suggestion? Not like write the essay for me but suggestions are welcome xD

I get my Psychology Unit One and Unit Three test results back tomorrow. Not particularly excited about them to be honest, not sure if I should grabmy McDonalds application now before the whole of my life is ruined officially! Joking. Not a lot has happened lately in all honesty. I have a three-thousand word essay to write: "Modernist writers present a view of the world as fragmented and complex" How far does your analysis of your three texts support this judgement? Not particularly looking forward to that either.

My dad has just put on Cowboy Builders on... Joyful. He goes back to Australia on April 1st so we're just letting him have his way for the time being so he doesn't feel too hard done by. It's funny how men think their in charge when really.. mwhahaha. I met my friend's new boyfriend today, I lied to her and said that he was fit, I don.t think he is but I didn't want to admit it. He's okay but... yeah not my cup o' tea to be honest.
March 9th, 2011 at 09:08pm