important to read!

hey guys;
a lot of you have been wondering where my stories have gone; what's happened to my profile and why i don't use mibba anymore.
I stopped writing for a few months. I got diagnosed with Crohns disease, which is a bowel disease. I spent two weeks in hospital. A week later, I had to have a blood transfusion (which, for those who aren't quite sure; they pumped a few litres of blood into my body) because i was loosing blood. I had two weeks at home, and it was steadily getting worse. I ended up in emergency, where I was on a heart monitor and everything. I was in my local hospital for a few days before being transferred to Canberra hospital; the largest hospital around here. My blood count was so low that they were worried I would have a heart attack.
Your blood count would be at least 130. Mine was 46.
I had pneumonia, and that had stopped my medication from working. Meaning, I had a second blood transfusion. which, astounded the nurses even.

I've slowly been getting better; and started writing more. And I've decided to start this up again. But I'll give you a warning; apparently, I've changed so much. Apparently, I'm not who I was.

Sometimes I'll live on here. Sometimes I wont. Sometimes I wont log in for a few weeks. I'm focusing solely on school this year; and things aren't the best at the moment. so, inbox me if you want an email address, or mobile number to keep in contact.

but, that's for you to decide.
March 11th, 2011 at 09:46am