Have you heard?

There's a story I've heard, and I'd like to share it. The story is about a stupid girl, and it goes a little somethin like this:

Once upon a time, there was a girl that most people she knew, considered smart. Wiser than her years in fact. She didn't disagree with them, but she knew that she wasn't as smart as they gave her credit for. Acedemically sure, emotionally, not so much. You see, when it comes to her friends, the girl is really realy stupid. One night she tries to visit a friend she enjoys spending time with, and he tells her she cannot come by tonight, but can surely pop in the next day. The next day comes and the stupid girl has to wait for her friend to get off work. She doesn't mind however. So, she floats about town, trying to waste time till he got off work. A couple hours after 3, the time he gets off, roll by, and she hasnt't heard from him. She doesn't worry though because she has no other engagements for the day and brushes off any that come her way. Just so she can spend time with him. Isn't she just stupid :) The hours tick by and she forgets that she asks him to let her know when he gets home. She tells him she's coming over and he says he isn't home, but that he'll tell her when he gets in. The stupid girl apologizes to him and continues to wait for him to tell her she can come over. More hours roll by and the evening, for a smart person, is over, but the stupid girl continues to drive around, waiting for the text from her friend. It comes to about an hour before the next day, and the stupid girl makes the smartest decision she's made all day, she texts him good night, and goes home. The whole drive home, the stupid girl still stupidly waits for him to tell her to come over. To apologize to her for having her wait all afternoon and evening for the text that never came. She's so stupid, she overlooks this as some accident like " His cell must have died and he doesn't know my number by heart." What a stupid girl...

THE END
March 12th, 2011 at 06:28am