march madness | comment swaps

So, basically, I’ve been pretty much having the worst time ever this month. I just need it to end because once March is over, I won’t have as many things on my plate and all I’ll have to do is get through my finals and then be set for the summer. It’s just been one thing after another, things are just not going the way I had hoped. I’m not getting the marks I need at school and a lot of things have been happening with my friends and at home and stuff.

I’m really excited for summer this year, I’m not entirely sure why because I’ll be working full-time and I won’t get to see all my friends from uni because we all live pretty far from one another, but I’m just excited. I’m so ready to wear my bathing suit and go swimming after work and for the Sun to still be up at nine at night. I’m also excited for my birthday because I’ll finally be legal and won’t have to care about who sees me drinking, which will be nice and everyone from uni said that they’ll all come down to see me so that should be fun.

I’m also going on vacation this summer to see my family in Britain. I’m super excited for that, I haven’t been on vacation in a couple years so that’ll be really nice, and I love Europe, we might even try to go to France because no one in my family has ever been there before and that’s sad because it’s only a train ride away. Have you guys got any plans for the summer?

Anyway, I wrote this journal because I was looking for a comment swap. Comments always make me feel good and I figured that would cheer me up today. So I’ll leave a couple stories that need some love and you can let me know what you want me to take a look at. I’m pretty much free all day so I should be able to comment your story by the evening at the latest.

Please note that all my stories are one-shots so it would be really great if you gave me a one-shot in return or a chaptered story that is about the length of one of my one-shots. I’m telling you right now, I probably won’t read Twilight stories, so please give me something other than that. It’s happened before where I said that and the first person who commented left a Twilight story so I’ll say it again, in bold. No Twilight, thank you very much.

Alright, here are my one-shots and drabbles. All of them are fanfiction, so if that’s not your thing, by all means, skip the swap. And they’re all Ryden, if that changes anything. :)

In The Clouds: Drabble. 400 words.
The Sometimes Nonsensical Musings of a Dreamer: Contains pot use. 1,400 words.
The Ideas Found In Your Marijuana: Contains pot use, again (obviously). Drabble. 300 words.
Six: Kinda long. 2,400 words. This one can probably be swapped with a short chaptered story. :)

The first three, I wrote in the past couple days so I definitely need some feedback on those. The last, I wrote a couple weeks ago and it just hasn’t gotten much and I really like the concept of it so I thought I’d whore it out.

Alright. Just leave the name of whatever story you’d like me to read in your comment and I’ll get to it quick.
March 12th, 2011 at 09:55pm