Our Own Little Worlds - thought of today.

Personally I hate something about everyone and it's an issue I hate about myself.

We are all ignorant of our reality.

But why? What's so good about our own little worlds, with our little boyfriends and girlfriends, our social lives, our need to be different?
Personally I like to sit in on friday nights and read sometimes. But other days I want to be like everyone else!

The recent tsunami & earthquake in Japan made me realize how much bigger things are going on!

Honestly, how many of you turn on the news? Who reads headlines of the paper? Do you even sit down with your parent/s willingly to just talk?

I myself watch the news when it's turned on but never do I flip to the news myself. I only use newspapers when things get messy. I also find my father to be a big pain in the butt. But I now see life is short and we make the most odd living.

I just hope someday we can peel our eyes away from Facebook, Justin Bieber, CELLPHONES (ehh I don't know if I can) and actually help out.

The question I really hope people think about is: When you're gone will you have anything memorable about yourself that actually means something? Or will our generation just be known as the self centered and shallow?

-Madison

P/S comments sound good on thoughts.
March 13th, 2011 at 05:49pm