The smallest things

I think I take back my depression. Either that....or I'm over it. I listened to the advice of my fellow mibbians and my holy mother (like, my literal mom) and I just feel a world better. Not to mention that I had probably the most amazing weekend on the planet.

I don't know if you even care to hear what was awesome about it but I'll tell you anyways. First I babysat with my fellow bachelorette Cleo (who is honestly my favorite person ever) and we talked and ate food and she drew me while I watched Dowton Abbot (masterpiece show, check it) and then my ten month old cousin fell asleep in my arms and it was epic.

She spent the night and we had an awesome talk about life and stupid Nick Chuba (<--- a junior who played me and was obsessed with Cleo)

It rocked. Then the next day we went to a place called ArtStart and they were making a huge mozaic so we helped them for two hours and it was seriously the coolest thing I have EVER worked on. It was so much fun and relaxing and we listened to the pirates of the carribean soundtrack and used this huge stone cutting machine. then I got community service for it! It was awesome. Then me and Cleo walked downtown and got pizza and then walked to the highschool to watch the intermediate drama class do their shakespeare scenes. After that we went with everyone to Adele's down the road and sat there laughing our asses off while eating fries. Then...well after that it got semi-bad but without explaining the stupid drama, I'll say that the intermediate teacher Mr.Craven got to know my face and asked me to help in the lightbooth next show. So I'm in. And I am so freaking happy.

My weeked just made everything better and I realized I love who I am and how far I've come this year. It's an amazing feeling.

So that is why I am not depressed anymore. OH. And a big part of the weekend was that I got over Nick chuba....officially. And I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Alright. I'll go now.

P.S cleo gets her license on april first meaning I GET TO GO PLACES WITH HER EVERY DAY. Whoot.
March 13th, 2011 at 09:22pm