Titles included: Japan, Empathy,Cozy feeling, and Boy crazy. Figure it out.

Okay, let´s start this off by saying:
How sucky can the world get?

Japan

First of: the tragedy about the tsunami and earthquake in Japan, it´s just horrible; it made me realize how right my comunication teacher was, he said we´re all egoist, and yes we are. While Japan was suffering all that shit most people in CA and some other places were freaking out about what might happen to them.

And I´m starting to believe the world really is coming to an end.

Empathy
Then today I was informed the wife of my old math teacher died. I always disliked him as a teacher, but I do realize he´s a person too and I felt horrible for him, empathy at its biggest. A friend told me about the time he told them how he met her and it almost made me cry.

Cozy Feeling

On something less tragic, but a little uncomfortable. Well I have this teacher who is pretty amazing, he´s great at giving his class. He makes it fun and he´s one of the best teachers I´ve had. The only thing is that he´s a little too affectionate... sometimes. I came to this conclusion when last Friday when I asked him about my grade: so I was talking to him and out of nowhere he put both his hands on my cheeks and listened and then he put his arm gently over my shoulders (writing kind of decription, right?), and it was something new for me, kind of wierd indeed. But here are the facts: 1.-he´s like that with most girls. 2.-he either does it in a pervert-y way or he just wants to be friend of his students (I think it´s a little of both xD). 3.-I know it´s odd and not normal. and 4.- I had this warm feeling when he put his arm about me, I don´t know, maybe ´cause I don´t get too much affection from my dad or (most of) my male friends, and well being a female I believe we all crave for that one way or another.

Boy crazy

I think I´ve gotten over my old crush on that boy who seemed so special yet I never got to talk to him. And now I understand this friend I have, she tells me about this one guy very seriously one week and the next week it´s another guy (of course never do we talk to them, depressing), and I kinda am being like that lately, well not that much, but I didnt have eyes for other guys before and now I have like 4 guys in my radar xD

Guy #1: The son of the teacher I mentioned up there xD (What a wierd thing, right?)
Guy#2: This one guy I saw outside of my class, and all I know is that he´s a year older and he is just so pretty haha I don´t know he´s cute and he looks like a nice guy.
Guy#3: Well, there isn´t really a guy #3, there used to be, I think. xD
March 15th, 2011 at 05:40am