Rant about my nosy mail lady.

In four months, I'll be graduated from high school and for the first time not have a single clue what I'll be doing after summer.

I want to go to university to become a nurse.At least I think I do. So, that's four costly years. And I'm not even sure where I would be spending them, I've gotten a letter back from SFX stating I'm on a 'waiting' list.

Basically if someone decides to go to another university, I'll get in. However, I have no idea how long the waiting list is, nor do I know where I'm placed on the waiting list. Which is leaving it sort of up in the air because I haven't even heard back from Dal.

And I only applied to those two. Excuse me well I have a little freak attack.

To make matters just more less enjoyable, the freaking mail lady, Ang, the mother of a boy I go to school with, who went to school with my mother.

Is now making comments about how her son got into dal and how he got his acceptance letter months ago and they went to an open house and they were told they actually prefer to accept people with an 85% or higher average and are my parents sure that I have that average and aren't I sending in my application a little late and apparently her son took all the 'right' courses, no easy ones for him.

I'm about to walk down to the post office and give this woman, who has never spoken more then a sentence to me since elementary, a piece of my mind about what I think about her incorrect alternate universe theories of me being a slacker who would never be able to get accepted to the same university her god send of son got into.

There, I feel better.
March 15th, 2011 at 10:57pm