A journal full of love, sweet starkid sixteen, coincidence, a summary swap and questions

First of all, I have a load of love to spread around for some amazing people.

The first load of love is for the amazing people how gave me words of advice and encouragement on my previous journal.

Isa
Eimear
idiotheque.

Your comments of support were absolutely invaluable to me, and you made me feel so, so much better.

The second load of love is for all the wonderful people who took the time to wish me a happy birthday yesterday.

Karlin
Anna
Cat
Rachael
Nick
Jennie
Hailey
Dru
Rachel
Mia
Ellie
Chrissy
Kiki
Lee
sectumsempra
Sally
Vee
Laralie
Bella
Otis
Lisa
Eujena
Haven
Kary
And anyone else who said so on facebook and I've just gone and missed off here.


Image

All of you brightened up my day so much ::inlove:

-

Also, on the subject of sweet sixteen...

I AM NOW A STARKID FOREVER!
Image

One of my friends gave me this awesome hufflepuff AVPM tshirt, and I love it!

I can be TOTALLY AWESOME!

-

And another surprise...

Yesterday, I found out that myself and Rachael go to each other's rival schools!

This, I shall say, is awesome.

Our schools are right down the road from each other and everything!

I'd always thought that there must be at least one Mibbian from my area, but finding out that they were this close...

-

Finally, I want to do a summary swap

I will comment on the summary (and the layout, if you want me to) of any of your stories, if you comment on the summary of Oh, How We Dream.

I'll read absolutely everything - the story can have chapters posted or not. My only rule is that you comment first. I will then comment on your summary as soon as I can. I can't promise an instant comment, as I'll be off to bed soon, but it will be within 48 hours for certain, and the likelihood is that it will be earlier.

-

Have some questions:

1. Summary swap?
2. Favourite song at the moment?
3. Favourite movie soundtrack?
4. Did someone say Draco Malfoy?
5. Know any mibbians that live around you?
6. Did you know that you are beautiful and amazing and wonderful and talented? BECAUSE YOU ARE.

Have a great day, meebs! Stay safe <3
March 15th, 2011 at 11:03pm