A few new obsessions of mine

There are a few things that I am now quite obsessed with.
The first (and most foremost) being apple juice. We had pie/pi day at school (get it, because the date was 3.14 and that's the- I think you get it.....) and my teacher brought a lot of apple juice....and I started drinking it and doing math at the same time and I just started tripping out. So now every time I'm at home doing math I have to be drinking apple juice.....

The second being Rupert Brooke. Seriously. I spent three hours reading his poetry. And I am DEAD positive we were married in 1910. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM! It's a lovely obsession.

The third being Nino Rota. He is such a talented composer and his music makes me smile, especially when it's raining and I don't want to listen to any words...I just want music.

The fourth being accordion players.....All this week at school (meaning yesterday and today) in the music building (which is where I eat lunch with the coolest people on the planet) this guy has been playing the accordion for me at lunch. He even started playing Beirut (one of my fav bands) with this saxophone player and it was seriously the best lunch ever.

Yeah. I'm f***ing insane. But I like it :)
I am slowly creating a list of songs that make up my life..and so far it's really awesome. I suggest that if you want to, you should do exactly what I'm doing. I can't even being to explain what it feels like when you find a perfect song for a perfect moment in time and then you sit there going through the memory with the song playing. It's intense.

OH and since I'm talking about my list, if you're bored and you aren't doing anything and you-tube isn't too much of a click away, go look up my entrance song for the movie of my life. It's all instrumental but ITS SO AWESOME. It's called:
Loud pipes
by Ratatat

It rocks. HARD!

So thanks. Check it out. And yeah. Have a good night/day you guys!

PS. I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS.
I now lost an hour of sleep and am finding it harder to wake up in the morning because it's f***ing dark outside. BALLOCKS.
March 16th, 2011 at 03:48am