Today was one of my GOOD days.

So, today, i was just walking down the lunch room- minding my own bussiness- when this girl i hate calls "heeeeyyyyyyy."
I sighed in annoyance and walked on. This girl- she's a S-L-U-T! Natual born talent of her's. She's that girl that takes 50 pictures of herself every 30 minutes, has the nice clothes, a million friends. Her name is silv-E-uh. i dont know how to spell it... i call her saliva.
Well, as i always had done, i just ignored her and walked on as i had been told oh so often by the elbers- someone annoys you, ignore them and walk on. Turn's out that doesnt usually work. As usual they giggled their slutty giggle and i basically forgot about them a few minutes later. But soon after- the sluttiest of all the sluts- began to get up and walk toward me! Panic already arrizing [i'm the skinniest, most undeveloped muscle girl you'd ever known and this girl's fat muscle] I started walking faster. the more i looked behind me the closer she got. I stopped next to the teachers thinking maybe she'll get a clue but she kept walking. getting closer. smiling her devil smile of hell.
I walked all around the cafeteria and she followed me. I walked in between tables and out, and next thing i know she brought her crew with her. her little butt ugly friends. they cornered me then, and i had to stop. she walked up to me, the devil of all of them in front, the other two behind. "Didn't you hear me call? I said HEEELLLLLOOO!" She giggled, blowing her breathe all over my face. I looked away, and managed to crawl around her. After this happening, the bell rang. I ran at the halls thinking she'd lay off by now but she followed me. She put her hands on my back and on my shoulder like we were best friends and breathed "What's the matter?" and "where are you going, why are you running awaY?"
Is it me or is this the work of a killer? They even followed me into my next class, they were literally crunched up in pain laughing at my resistance. Conplete... bitches.... i thought bitterly.
After that- we went into csap testing again- but then you get breaks. I was trying to avoid her, but she found me anyway. She crawed up, her friends by her side and put her arm around me again. "Hey, i was looking for you BEST FRIEND!" Sh screamed in laughter. I looked away again, "why arent you talking to us, huh?" She asked. I started off as a run and then a walk away- to the teachers. They followed me anyway, we made circles around the teachers and the girls only stopped following to laugh. Finaly the teacher told them to bugg off and i added in my head "stop breathing down my back, and fuck off." and so they left and i pretended i had said that out loud. After that, i got hit in the head with a shoe... In the third and final break, the girl's never saw me but i saw them. They earned the name from me "Those dirty leeches." because they are, it fits them so perfectly. Which lead me to the thought, you arent aloud to kill PEOPLE... but you ARE aloud to kill LEECHES, no? which then lead me to the thought that i had gone crazy... which is probably true....
Now i gotta go face them tomarrow. no doubt they'll do it again. but i know people :) so if it happens again they'll get a black eye,
we'll see who'se laughing their pretty little ass off then. :D

this is truely why i don't talk to anyone at school, or why i don't have friends at school... they're ALL conplete dimwits who have no direction! And they think it's funny to make me feel miserable....
*sigh* insert "your crazy" comments below.
March 16th, 2011 at 10:17pm