My life as a Fan Fiction.

Ever read those fan fictions where the two people meet between friends then they develop into something more, they stay up late talking to each other until no end. They scream down the hallway after each other not caring what their friends think, they flirt uncontrollably and then it slows down and everything starts to get romantic. Eventually a problem arises and whether or not they work through it is the meaning of the story.

I've always loved stories like these, they made me believe in true love, they made me believe that their has to be one guy out there like that.

A week ago if you asked me if I ever thought my life would be like this I would have denied it, I would have laughed. I was the innocent girl whose never even had her first kiss. I never talked to guys, I was me.

Although I do realize now that this kind of life can happen to you, it's happening to me as we speak. Within a week my life is completely changing.

He makes me laugh, he makes me blush, he makes me feel safe and wanted. He makes me feel me. The only problem is I'm a sophomore and he's a senior. Age doesn't matter it's college that does.

--thinking of making this a story; but first i have to see how things start to go between us--
feedback?

-Coryn
March 17th, 2011 at 01:11am