How To Comment On "Welcome To Hell, Oops I Mean The AP Tour"

For this story Click on it!

Okay so here's how this story is different from most. We have no plot line other then what's been written in the summary and the fact it's on the AP tour with no breaks. But what we want from YOU the readers is to comment one what you want to happen. But don't just say what you want tell the characters.

Here's how...

We have three different writers for our three main characters (Matt, Andy, and Ashley) say you have a request for Ashley in the comments you would write your comment like so..

To: Ashley

Ashley you should look into what Matt is doing with Andy


If you were going to say something to a different character just use their name instead. You can do any of the following.

- Ask questions to the characters in the author's comments we will answer the fan questions as our characters ex.
Dear Andy
Who is better in bed Ashley or Matt?

(the answer will appear in the author's comment box for that character tilted to you.

- Make suggestions ex.
Dear Andy,
You should tell Ashley you love him more


- Give commands
Dear Ashley,
Go check out what Andy is doing with Matt in the hotel pool


- Give your opinion (doesn't have to be to a character it can be about the story in general) ex.
Dear Matt,
You need to leave Andy alone


- Fuss/Praise the characters ex.
Dear Ashley,
FUCK YOU!!!


- Tell secrets (you can give MINOR details away to a character)
Dear Ashley,
Matt plans on taking Andy out to dinner


So PLEASE do this or else the story won't work haha. Enjoy.
March 17th, 2011 at 01:38am