Who Would Like to Help Me? Plus Questions.

Okay, so I'm going to keep this journal short and sweet.

My story, Forgive & Forget, is the longest I've posted on this site. It's also the most popular I've ever written at all. Over 200 readers, and 60 subscribers. So.

I have no clue how to make a layout. Yes, I have one right now, but to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the font style. Or really the style in general. If anyone could show me a website, or walk me through how to do it, or, if you want to, go ahead and just make the layout... I mean, I don't think anyone would want to, but if you do, I'd love you!

So if one of you lovlies would like to help me out here, I'd be very thankful :)

Questions!

1. Have you watched the Saw movies? Do ya like 'em?
2. Favourite childhood book?
3. Current favorite song?
4. Do you plan an instrument?
5. When's the last time you gave someone something just because?

My answers!

1. Yeah. They're cool. I always have to watch the part where they make the traps though once I'm done, so I can be reminded that it's not real.
2. Hm. Robert Munsch was one of my favourite authors in my childhood... That's a tough question! I dunno.
3. Not a clue!
4. Yup. Alto saxophone baby! Plus some piano and a little guitar.
5. Uh... today, I guess. I brought in some homemade candy for someone. No clue why. Just felt like being nice, I guess.

So... yup!

~Winter
March 18th, 2011 at 01:17am