I totally just kicked my friend out of my house. . . | My sister's new boytoy looks like Neil Patrick Harris!

K so, my friend left about an hour ago. We came back from my sister's and grand-mothers house, and she tagged along because I wanted her to come meet my sister's new boytoy as well. And then we came back and she went on the computer and all considering she doesn't have the Internet at home and this guy, which we met off omegle. (We dress up and stuff and fool around) she added him on msn and she started to talk to him again. He's from Norway.

Anyways she talked to him for four hours and a half, and after she was done which was around eight thirty I was like, well you can go home now. She slept over yesterday. And she was like 'wow kicking me out much'. I said I wasn't, she stayed for a while longer then left.

I like time to myself. Huh.

Anyways my sister's new boytoy looks like Neil Patrick Harris. Seriously. I won't post a picture of the guy but considering some of you may not know who he is, here's a picture.

Image

Same mouth, same hair, he's also skinny and same facial expressions.

I'm serious, I started to call him 'The Barnicle', considering NPH plays a character named Barney in a show called How I Met Your Mother, and god I can't stop laughing to myself. Neil Patrick Harris has always been cute to the core, and I shall not admit that her new boytoy is not at least cute, but only because he looks like Neil!

Anyways, they aren't official, even though they've done everything twenty year old couples do (if you know what I'm sayin')

And so, have a nice day :)

Questions:

1) Was I rude? I feel bad for kicking my friend out, but I hate sitting there when she's on Facebook for god knows how long and I can't play my fave movies 'cause she doesn't like the actors in it, or the movie in general.
2) Have any of you dated or know a person who resembles someone, like doppelgänger.
3)'Night :)
March 18th, 2011 at 03:36am