Flying Time and Sleepy Eyes

My goodness gracious, how this term has flown! It seems like only yesterday I was going to my year 12 home class for the very first time....and now there's only a week left.

....and only a week until I go to Thailand with my family!!!!

I'm soooo excited! Not only do I get to spend two weeks in another country (and a country I love), but I also get to see some of my friends over there! A couple of my closest friends are on the Thailand mission team that left our school just this morning - we're going to spend 3 days with them in Chiang Mai. Then I get to get my year 12 formal dress made in Bangkok (eeeeeee!!!!!!) and go paintballing with my awesome brother :)

Sleepy eyes - for some reason I haven't been able to get to sleep until 12-1 in the morning for the past week. Not good for someone who is volunteering at a creche for three hours tonight and working at a restaurant tomorrrow night, let me tell you! Oh, well. Caffeine and catnaps for me this weekend. Almost at my holiday!

Lately I have been listening to Kids of 88 and MCR's Mama over and over again somewhat obsessively - hopefully I won't make myself sick of them :P

Anyway, I should probably go get my clothes out for tonight now. Have a good one!

xoxo Esther
March 18th, 2011 at 08:35am