Friday. Can't Sleep. Lazy. Tumblr?

Ohai.

When i said 'Friday' I didn't mean That today is friday. I was actually referring to Rebecca Blacks new song Friday.

I'm not sure what you guys think about it. I'm going to give you a personal opinion.. I'm not sure what you think of it. But this is how I felt.

*Song comes on* "Oh, new song. Kinda sucks"
*a minute in* O.O
*a minute and ten seconds in* "OMFG! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!!"
*two minutes in* "This song actually makes me want to cry"

There you go Mibbians. My personal opinion on it. It makes me want to cry (:

I can't sleep.
WHHHHHY NOT?

It's 1:10am. And i can't sleep. I have nothing to do, and I'm tired, yet I still can't sleep!
What the f*ck?

To me, not sleeping is the equivalent to...

What's some we all hate? BRUSSEL SPROUTS! or..62 straight hours of school?
I can't go without sleep.

If i go without sleep, I pretty much become intolerant to everything that surrounds me. If you know what's good for you, I wouldn't mess with me when I'm tired. It is not a good idea. It will also not end pleasant. So the fact of me not being able to sleep, is quite worrying for anyone who has to deal with me tomorrow.

Poor souls.

I'm too lazy to clean my room. I just can't be bothered. Mum has some sort of new stupid rule that if my room isn't clean on Saturday, all my plans are cancelled, and I have to stay home and clean my room. Which is total bullshit.

Staying in bed all day tomorrow? I think so.

OMG! Do any of you guys have tumblr? PLEASE SAY YES!

If you do.. may I have it? I need more people to follow, and who better to follow than my gorgeous mibbians?

Mine is: perraporfavour.tumblr.com
Follow meh! <3

(I'm sorry for my sh*tty entry. Too tired <3)

# 'Coz everything is second to your dreams' (:

kthanxbai- Caat; x
March 18th, 2011 at 03:23pm