Let's Put the Music Back in Music Television!

Who wants to put the music back into music television? All music fans.

Who wants to meet their heroes and tell them just how much they mean to them? Everyone who's ever been inspired by a musician.

What if I said, with enough votes, we can get both of these things to happen? What if I told you that with enough signatures and votes, we could get a show that everybody would love. Meet & Greet. The idea of the show is to bring together a "family" of people who ahve met online because of one thing.

A band.

What would happen on this show is the following:
The show would follow the people of this "Family" of people, and throughout the show these people who ahve come together because of a band actually meet. And onc ethey've met and gotten to know each other really well, they get to meet the band. Talk to the band. Get to know the members of the band. And then get to see the band play a private show for them. So, how many of you want this show to happen?

Sign below and let the music television world know that we want this to happen!

With enough HONEST signatures we can get this.

How the entries would be chosen to get on the show (in case you were wondering): Contestants would enter an essay or video explaining how this band changed their lives, how they affected them and whatnot. They would also have to tell how the band brought together them and their "Family". And the winner will not only meet the band but their family and friends they got BECAUSE of that band!

Sign below and in the petition once we have that finished!
March 19th, 2011 at 10:18am