Opening up for Neon Trees

I have a goal....Well I have more than a goal because I want this to be accomplished. So I will no long try but I will do.lol That sounds odd but have you ever had a goal that you wanted to succeed in? We as humans go into projects, goal, wants and wishes only trying to succeed. Why do we do this?

Is it because we are actually afraid that we might fail? Well if your gonna fail, fail big that's what I believe. How can you learn if you don't fall down a couple of times? Making mistakes and trying again are how we achieve in life. So back to my goal or whatever you want to call it, I want 1,000 fans on my bands facebook page. I understand that this is an easy goal and over time yeah we will have 1,000 fans but I want 1,000 friends by April 1st.
Mibba is a website where people like you and I show our creative side, well it's kinda hard to show y'all my love from music when you can't hear it. I love music, singing is my life and I don't know what I would do without it. So I'm asking for your support and help to accomplish this goal I have. Our website is Midnightriot.com and we have links to our facebook, myspace, youtube channel and so on.
Here's a link of a perfromance we just did at South by south west here in Austin texas. For those of you who don't know what south by south west is, it is one of the biggest shows of the year. It happends every spring break here in good old Texas. Bands from all over the US and world come here to play and have their music heard. We won a contest called "My band Rocks Fox" and got a show with BMI opening up for Neon Trees. So if your interested I definately encourage you to look us up, maybe like us on facebook. Thanks!!:)
Midnight Riot
You HAVE to VOTE us into the Warped tour! http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/Midnightriot
Battle of the Bands - Midnight Riot
www.battleofthebands.com
The 15th Annual Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands presents Midnight Riot who is competing for a spot on this years Vans Warped Tour...
March 19th, 2011 at 06:42pm