Old Granny and Questions!

I just had the most… I don’t know if it’s funny, weird or a wtf moment, but I do know is that I’m still shocked. Here is why:
Today I was minding my shit, reading a manga, checking my facebook and mibba when I look up. Where I was sitting there is a window and I can see the neighbor’s house (it’s very close to mine, you can even take like three steps and you were touching the house) and I see this old lady…a very… very… old lady. Almost 80, I think. And she was walking very slowly but the kinds were its not painful but the kind that you know you are up to something, like she was hiding from someone; that caught my attention. I kept looking at her and at some point I lower myself so that she can’t see me. The old lady, Doña Tita, that’s her name, looks around for something. When she notices that “no one was looking” she bended down and grabbed some garbage… I think it was some wirers and she threw them into my back yard!
Doña Tita littered my back yard!
I had to cover my mouth and hide more because she kept looking around! I mean, where I come from we called that: Having ‘Cojones’ and she had them very big ones! This made me wonder how many times she has done that.
I started laughing because well… she is old and she is going to die soon… I think.
I can safely say that this is one of my top 5 WTF Moments in my life.
So, people who read this till the end and the ones who didn’t and skipped to read the question, what is your top WTF Moment in your life? You can have one or you can have 5 just tell me, I want to laugh a little ^_^
What is your top or tops WTF Moments?
March 19th, 2011 at 09:30pm