Heartless People

everyday no matter where you are or what you are doing.... you always deal with heartless people who don't deserve to be anywhere near the fragile hearted... all they do is stomp on the one thing that is already broken...... they make you feel as though you don't have a right in the world to do what you feel is right for you and the others close to you that you care about..... they bash you through a way that makes you feel like you do everything wrong and you just don't have a voice to speak with....

well here is some thing i have to say for the fragile hearted..... you can bash us and try and tear us down for your own stupid reasons..... but when we gain our ground and get up and dust off where we hit the ground.... be prepared for an awakening that you wish you would have kept your mouth shut..... i am sick of people trying to make sense of something that has nothing and will always have nothing to do with you.... just stay out of other peoples buisness and you won't bring out the Royal Bitch in people....

so now that my anger is out and i feel better.... i am going to bed and dreaming of a sexi Texas boy who makes me smile although i feel like screaming..... sorry for some of the language i tried to keep it mild and not full of cuss words though some tend to slip out..... hope this helps some people understand that you can't tell people things that they can read.... and also for those with fragile hearts.... stay strong and keep your heads high.....

Love you all,

Venus Daze
March 20th, 2011 at 11:10am