comment swapping cos of boredom

Alright, so I’m incredibly bored and I am in the mood for reading and getting comments, so I’m going to link you to my other journal and we can do a comment swap. Sounds good.

Yeah, basic rules, you comment first. I’d say you get what you give but I might just end up rambling in your comment about things that I like, just don’t give me the one-liner comment because that’s pretty much exactly what I’m trying to avoid when I do comment swaps.

I’m pretty open to just about anything, but I want to stay away from Twilight, anything else is fine by me, just keep in mind, if it’s fanfiction, I may not necessarily know a lot about who you’re writing about, but if it’s good, that shouldn’t really matter. Also, no smut, in general, fanfiction or original, that’s just not my thing. And if, after all this, you give me a story that’s Twilight or smut, I might tell you to choose another story or (more probably) just not comment you…. just saying.

Lastly, the journal is organised into groups (fanfiction, original), but it’s also organised into chaptered stories, drabbles and one-shots, so if you’re reading a drabble, please don’t give me a chaptered story as your swap. That’s not very fair. Also, the fanfiction I write is Panic at the Disco, I don’t know if that changes anything for anyone, but if it does, there’s always some originals you can look into.

In the linked journal, it says don’t leave a comment on that journal, please follow that rule. You can leave the title of the story you want me to read in this journal’s comments or on my profile. Thank you.

Alright, since all that’s over and done with, here’s the journal:

Huge Comment Swap
March 20th, 2011 at 11:55pm