Boy, Are We Popular!

Just now, when me and my friend Ciara were walking home for lunch, some nice boys from our school called us "Fat cows that crawled out from the sea," "Fat bitches," and threw snow balls at us.

Me and Ciara just pretended that we were so popular, and that we loved what they were doing. Being all “Oh my god they love us! Love you too, sweetcakes!” It really got them mad. We also laughed at them, because what they were shouting starting sounding like jibberish because we were getting farther away from them. That just made them even madder :)

But it’s really okay, in the end, because the ringleader of the group is already on probation and house arrest. So the counsellor told me and Ciara to make a list of the stuff he does and take it to the school board when it gets full.

Also, some of them have a history of harassing me over being gay and have been warned many times to leave me alone. Clearly they're too stupid to do that.

So their all basically their scewing themselves over. They're probably going to get into a lot of trouble with the school now, because they insist on bullying me and others.

Some people should learn from their mistakes.
March 21st, 2011 at 06:30pm