I'm the one that's weird. We all stereotype.

before I get started, I don't want this to seem like I'm stereotyping people because I don't believe it, but in this sort of entry I'll have to do some sort of stereotyping for it to make sense, understand?

So when I'm looking around on mibba profiles, I see people sometimes write on them ' You say pink I say black'. I'm not sure the rest of the words but it starts off a little like that. It's just that a lot of people on mibba say that and post it on their profile, apart from me. Somewhere near the end of that post it says 'You say I'm weird I say I'm me', yet again I'm not sure how it is really put, but I don't think all of you guys on mibba are different.

It seems to me that in High School they are all these stereotypes and this one, two or maybe three particular stereotypes come on mibba. I'm not one of them. All you people seem to like My Chemical Romance, All Time Low and such bands and seem to slate people like Miley Cyrus, The Wanted, JLS, Take That and people, so I am proud to be one of the few on mibba and say that I like Miley Cyrus and I don't like My Chemical Romance.

I just felt as though a lot of people on mibba felt as though the world was pushing them out because of who they are and I would never do that, but now I feel like everybody on mibba is sort of pushing me out because I like bands like The Wanted, Take That or The Black Eyed Peas. I just feel it's all a little hypocritical.

Before anybody says anything, I actually have given My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Muse, You Me At Six etc. a chance and to be fair I didn't like their music. I just don't think people should stop commenting me because I don't like them.

Mibba has sort of become a High School of people who feel they are different and now they have come on here saying they are different when really, you guys are sort of all the same (from my perspective), but I have never had the chance to see beyond your profiles and think this because when I do comment, you take one look at my profile and thing 'wait, she's into Justin Bieber and people, we wont get along'. That's how I see it, I'm not disrespecting your thoughts, I'm actually respecting them, it's just i don't get the chance to really socialize with you people because of who I am and after you post these things on your profile saying 'You think I'm weird I thik I'm me' I think you should be a little less hypocritical so that you will stop judging me and actually get to know me so that I will stop judging you and get to know you.

So, I'd just like to say, right here right now, that I'm the girl on mibba who loves the colour Pink. I'm the girl no mibba who thinks Zac Efron is fit. I'm the girl on mibba who moans about her hair being out of place. Most importantly, I'm the girl on mibba who wants to be me but still wants everybody else on mibba to like me.

Thanks.
P.s,
this is all opinionated, as in my opinion, I didn't mean to offend anybody.
March 23rd, 2011 at 07:13pm