"...Is this fooling anyone else? Never worked so long and hard to cement to failure" READ

So three not-so-fun things happened to me today.
One of them being a trip to the orthodontist where they proceeded in telling me ALL about the fancy technology they planned on using to move my bottom jaw to a decent place, rather then the enormous gap I suffer from now.
After that lovely trip, my jaw hurt like a bitch from it being opened so much. Screw the orthodontists. They haven't even done any actual work on me yet and I already loathe them. My parents are now arguing about it because my hierarchical father wasn't there at the appointment because he has strep, and is now convinced that my mother and I are stupid and that I only need my top teeth straightened. Oh yeah dad? Well screw you too. Fuck off. Pardon my french....They have now bombarded me in my room and forced two completely different thoughts into my mind, regardless of the fact that I'm highly self conscious about my teeth and my problems.

But on top of all that nasty business, I sat on the phone for half an hour with the girl who is now dating the junior who ditched me after messing with my feelings. She went on and on about the romantic-ness of their entire date....but the worst part...was that he invited her to something else. He didn't just go on one date with her...he didn't just kiss her and then ignore her.....he loves her. He wants her. HE chased after HER. And that's not something I need to here. And she's so fucking self-centered that, without asking about my day, without asking if I would care if she went on and on about her relations with someone who really hurt me, she just went on as if the entire fucking world revolved around her and her blooming love life and all the boys who love HER and her problems with intimacy and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
She's weak and she's a self-centered little twit.

I'm trying to look on the bright side of all of this and I just can't. My dad wants me to look good and he thinks that them trying to fix my TMJD won't do anything....and my mom thinks its a clinical problem and that it can be fixed and all I can think is that my head hurts and I'm hungry. I swear, my ears are going to go out when I'm like fifty from all the yelling.

Thanks for listening....if you have any comments on what the fuck I should do, feel free to let it out.
March 24th, 2011 at 02:13am