The annoying populous

The populous is sheerly annoying. If you were put in my school, with my personally and attitude, you would have jumped off a cliff by now. I'm on the edge, honestly. The worst- as i had oftenly stated before- is lunch. and i have a new problem to the already bulging envelope i already have... of nothing but PROBLEMS. This is people keep getting on my back. They follow me and smirk and laugh when i constantly look behind me and see them following me. Yo, tryin' to walk over here- leave me alone!
They just follow me. And if i happen to stop walking and sit/stand they all clutter, stare at me with these freaky eye's, put their arms on my shoulder's to rest on and go "Hiiiyuh, BEST FRIEND, !!!"
It's so annoying. YOUR NOT MY BEST FRIEND! You know on second thought, we're the best of friend's, how about me how to the park... where no one's at... i'll bring the food and the giant butcher knife and the pepper spray, alright? :) sound good? Sound's pretty dang good to me!
You see, i'm this girl that... well.... i hate people :D I don't talk to anyone, cuz i have this rule see: I don't talk to the itiots/dimwits/nin-con-poops ect.
And they all are. I just ignore them and give them death looks. But they talk to me anyway. Just to annoy me, just to fill the emptyness in their lives. Can't they see i don't WANT to talk to them? :I Seriously, get a life people. If you going to have your existance around me, then don't shove it in my face, PA-LEAZE! You don't talk to me, i don't talk to you, we distance ourselves ok? I need some space!
Ugh, i have no friend's. So no one in here will know what i'm going with here. But if you understand, comment? o.o or silently know...?
+Tijo
March 24th, 2011 at 03:35am