Her

so theres this great young lady i know that i wanna tell someone about. i have been in a serious relationship with her for over 2 and a half years now and i know quite a lot about her. like i know that her eyes are dark green and she loves to dye her hair. she is three inches shorter than me and she loves to buy new purses like once a month. i also know she is an excellent bargain shopper. her name is Megan and i know a lot of you already know her. so i got on the computer this morning and opened up the internet browser with the full intention of opening netflix and watching a movie. but then i noticed something already open and when i realized that it was a journal about how she felt about her weight and how she thought she was fat, i very nearly lost it. i love her soo much and i want her to know she is perfect just the way she is. that irregardless of what anyone (friends and family) says she is a beautiful young woman. to be completely honest the only reason i created a mibba account is this, so i can say Megan Lea Swaile, i love you just the way you are and i really wish from now on you could talk to me about stuff that hurts your feelings like this. i wish i had known how you felt in that dressing room without having to read it and i wish i could help you fell better about yourself.
March 24th, 2011 at 01:35pm