Korn/Disturbed Concert, Chamberlain Competition, and other things That go in my mind

Okay, first off
I had the best experience EVER on Sunday. I went to the Korn/Disturbed concert in Brookings. It was AWESOME!
So, here's the lineup and my opinions on them:


StillWell-Sadly, Travis, Theo and I only got in there in time to just hear their last song. It sounded like they were a really amazing band.

In This Moment-This band was AWESOME! You almost never see a FEMALE lead singer of a metal rock band that sings AND screams *nods*. I was highly impressed by this band and can't wait to listen to this band more.

Sevendust-This band was even better, but not by much. They were so extremely BOMB! And again, unique, as you dont see many buff black guys screaming and singing in metal rock band. It was such an amazing experience, and I honest to god loved the experience of hearing them. I'll most definitely have to get their music on my computer.

Disturbed-Really? Do I have to say anything. They were, like, absolutely amazing. Probably the best part of the show. I can't even put into words how amazing they were, and how much they got the crowd so pumped up. It was just....wow.

Korn-Now this, this band was a great way to end the show. It was just the best. I loved this so much, and I just...wow. It was just... Undescribable.

And that wasn't even the thing. I just, the whole experience of it was totally amazing. I had so much fun. I got hurt, and I'm in pain and I'm dead tired today, but it was still the best thing that's ever happened to me. I have to thank Travis and Theo again for taking me, because I had so much fun.
The moshes were pretty bomb, too, even if I have bruises... XP haha.
But yea, it was definitely a great first concert experience, and I just, nothing could ever top that. And if one day something does, I'll be super surprised. Because honestly, that was the most amazing thing ever.

<3 Travis and Theo for taking me and <3 all the bands for being so amazingly awesome!

:)

Okay, next, Yesterday (Wednesday), we went to Chamberlain for this Choir contest.
I had so much fun, it wasn't even funny. THe only bad thing was, I suffer from headaches, and I got a REAL bad one yesterday, so bad, that I was immobile for, like, five minutes straight.
But once I got some food into me and took some motrin, I was alright.
And, I made some new friends. Their names are Weston and Ryan.
I like Ryan :). He's nice and funny and sweet and he likes hugs just as much as me! He's so amazingly nice! And I think he's actually helping me get over Gus.
Which is a major bonus!
And I think he likes me too, cuz when we were up singing, like, shortly after we were done, I looked at him in the crowd (this was already after we had hung out there for a while) and he winked at me :).
But, a bad side: He lives in Chamberlain. I live where I live. It's, like, an hour drive. I don't know anything about him, I didn't even have time to ask his number! Which is sad...
But I'll get to see him again. I'm almost positive of that one. I can just feel it :).

Next, is my stories
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted on any of my stories in, like, forever! I'm super busy and like, my grades are lacking and I'm actually almost failing Algebra, which sucks. I dont want to have to repeat second semester next year. and I'm under a lot of pressure over it!
And I've had a lot of writer's block under all of that stress. and Like I said, My headaches. I've been suffereing from more and more lately, which isn't unnatural, but it's happened before. But apparently there's nothing wrong with me, because I've already got tested and everything and stuff, like a ct skan and yea...
But like... I dont know, so yea. I'm really sorry to those of you that read my stories. I want you to know that I really am trying like hell to get all of them out for those of you that do read.
But my chorus teacher (who I talked to for a while yesterday) said that I could have low blood pressure (I dont have the best eating habits) or, she's been noticing that I've been getting more tired, so she said I could be Anemic. Or it could be my glasses, but I doubt that, since I've had them forever...
But yea... That's how that's going.

Anyway, got nothing else to really say :)
So, like... are you proud that I'm finally being able to get over my slightly obsessive crush?? Cuz I sure am!!! and yeaa, wish me luck on my Algebra, for which we took a test today (along with a bio test, I'm getting nervous with that class too...) and yeaa...

Okay, baiz
March 25th, 2011 at 01:10am