I got laughed at for being a virgin... / I'm proud of my boy friend / Join my photo contest? :'D

“BAHA! VIRGIN!!!”

K so, yesterday I was in health class, which so happens to be 2 of my 4 daily classes considering the class counts for two periods. Now I was doing my work, listening to my music and then two girls started handing out a little pamphlet about sexually transmitted diseases. The girl handing them out isn't in my class but in my grade and I despise her with a passion. And the other girl was actually in my class and I don't have a problem with her but we don't talk.

After they were done handing them out I asked my friend what they were handing out, and she showed me and told me I didn't get one. And I was like "oh well I don't really care, it's just a pamphlet" you know? And then she smiled and said, "I guess they didn't give you one 'cause you don't need one" meaning I'm still a virgin overall and everybody knows.

Then I looked up at the blond and she was pointing at me telling another girl she skipped me and laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed. How pathetic can people be? I'm a virgin, alright what's it to everybody? I'm sorry if I'm not a slut, now I say this because the girls who distributed the pamphlets are indeed sluts. And my friend f*cked 4 guys in the last year :/ I mean for one: I didn't appreciate how my friend basically said “baha you're a virgin” with her facial expression and secondly: people make fun of me for being a virgin. I'm not mad nor insulted whatsoever, considering I have no problem with being a virgin when I'm sixteen years old.

Just wanted to get that off my chest :)

I'm proud of my boy friend

And I'm not talking about a boyfriend, considering I've never had one and I'm a virgin all round XD But eh, he came out about being homosexual to me at the beginning of the week, and he talks to me about hot guys and such now and it's kinda odd to me considering I never thought he was gay, but everybody else did, but I guess he was my friend for so long so I just didn't realize it, and its so fun! I guess now I know how it feels to have a gay friend :3 I sent him a picture of Orlando Bloom via multimedia message:

Image

and wrote: “Enjoy ;D” and he texted “LOL, thx :)” :'D

Err, I hope I won't get banned for posting Orlando Bloom's cute butt :s XD

Anyways, would you like to join my contest?

A Story Behind Every Picture Contest

Please join! I don't have many contestants yet. You can do whatever you want! It can be either fan fiction or original fiction or whatever, click the link and look at the pictures, rules and prizes and hopefully you'll join!

Question:

1)Have you ever been judged/laughed at for being a virgin?
2)Do you have a gay/lesbian friend?
3)If so was it difficult for you to accept it or weird at first?
4)Do you think Orlando Bloom is delish? XD
5)Have a nice weekend! :)
March 26th, 2011 at 12:03am