I don't like the smell of your joint.

So i was in the city with some friends today, and the first bus drove straight past us and we had to sit down and wait for another bus.

While waiting a man came around the corner and stood in front of us.

We were kind of falling asleep on the floor, because it was cold and we were tired. But the guy in front of us just stood there puffing away, in our direction. You could tell by the smell it wasn't a cigarette, and i don't know how but our parent's know the smell of a joint, so they have identified the smell to use before. So we knew it was a joint. Anyway the man bent over with his blood shot eye's and horrendous breath, and asked my friend for money. What else where you to do in the situation besides give him the money? We couldn't even hear him speaking, he was whispering, so no one else would hear. So the man took his money and walked around the bend never to be seen again.

Next thing i notice is another bald man walks around the corner smoking.

As this i caught this man's eye while i was watching him, he turned around and walked away. So then another one comes out. We're waiting at a bus stop for twenty minutes, passive smoking these other people's weed.

So my bus stop to get home from the city is apparently now a place to buy drugs.

Just letting you know mibba.
March 27th, 2011 at 09:47am