someone help? ive had a effed up dream and i cant get back to sleep. ):

Okk, so I've had this dream twice, and I just had it again, and because of it, I can't get back to sleep and I've developed an irrational fear of my mom.
So. What happens in the dream is that I pretty much witness my mom absuing my brother. She's like kicking him, punching him and like yelling at him and he's sitting there doing nothing. And then she has a butchers knife (idk why) and she's like yellinh at him. And she starts carving "chewy", the name of my dog into his face and I can't tell you the y ends up behind his ear. Then she yells at him some more while she like removes what ever skin mightve gotten on the knife while she was carving into his face and like sprinkles it on top of his head. Then she proceeds to carve the date into his cheek. And there's like an 8 and an 11...so august 2011? I don't know. And what ever skin got on the knife, she takes it off and sprinkles it on his head. And I guess my brother looks over and sees me watching and I'm like frozen in place and he just has that same apathetic look that he always has, but his eyes are like screaming at me to help him.
So my mom kicks him one last time then says "call your sister." And that's when I leave as quickly and as quietly as I can and go back to my room.
And this part is like new as of this morning to the dream:
So I answer the call and his voice is like even and it doesn't sound like he's in pain or just got the sh-t beaten out of him. And so we talk and I tell him about how I'm scared of my test in algebra and stuff since it involves graphs....and I seriously don't know when she got in my room or why she was theere in the first place but she's like pqcing in my room and th2 second I said I was scared, she like tensed up...
And so later, I realized that I couldn't call anyone, email anyone or send anyone a message on facebook since she would somehow find out about it and I was afraid of what would happen next.
And then I was at my friends house, and I got out a piece of paper and I wrote "call the police" and gave it to my friends mom and that was the end.
So I can't go back to sleep now, for some odd reason I'm afraid to look behind me and I've also developed an irrational fear of my mom.
And I most likely have to go back home today due to the snow and just being there will be awkward, more awkward than that other time..
But do any of you guys know what this means? Its pretty f-cked up and stuff...and yeah...
Might I add that my brother is 20?
But it would be nice if someone could give me some insight or something on this...please?
In the meantime, I continue to try to find friends to tell this to.
And sorry. If my spelling is...wrong, I typed it on my phone. D:
March 27th, 2011 at 11:19am