I'm writing this because it's Sunday and there's nothing else to do.

clubs.

I went to a club once. I really like it. I just like dancing, honestly. I'm not into drinking and getting sh*tfaced. I've actually never been drunk, only tipsy. I was giggly as hell, was kinda fun.

Plus, the minute the guy who's driving me home starts drinking, I don't hang around with him anymore. Hahaha. I'd rather call my dad at two in the morning to get a ride home.

I've just had bad experiences with alcohol, so drunk people make me awkward and uncomfortable.

sundays.

Are boring. Bleh. And I can't do anything tonight because I have work at 7 in the morning, so. I don't function well on lack of sleep.

music.

I actually listen to just about every single genre out there, except country. And even then, there's still a couple country singers who I'll listen to occasionally. Faith Hill, Rascal Flatts, and, yeah, that's it. Hhaha.

Older music from Metallica, Guns N Roses, and Megadeth are my favorite. I love blaring it when I'm driving, hahaah. :]

I've really been into music like Kesha, Lady Gaga, and Natalia Kills lately. They're awesome. Seriously. And Eminem. He's actually the only rap I've enjoyed listening to so far.

If you haven't heard of Natalia Kills, you need to listen to this song.

I love her music. It's awesome.

I added layers to my hair..

because the lady who cut my hair Friday didn't. Even though I asked her to. Oh well. She cut it short, and I wanted it to be shorter in the back and a bit longer in the front, with tons of layers. She didn't add any layers though so it looked odd. So I added them.

Kind of tricky adding layers in the back, but I think I did pretty good. I didn't accidentally cut off any huge chunk of hair, so it's all good.

questions.

1. How is your weekend going?
2. What are your plans for the week?
3. Favorite music to listen to?
4. Have you ever cut your own hair?
5. Did you read the whole journal or skip to the questions? :]
March 27th, 2011 at 08:50pm