Disturbed concert along with four other bands and venting!

It's been forever since I wrote a journal and now seemed like a good time mostly because I need to vent and you guys seem like the perfect people to vent to. So first were going to start off with the stuff that's bothering me then move on to the awesome stuff like the concert I went to Friday!

So just yesterday my friend came to town who of which we've had this thing between us for the last three years where we would kind of act like were dating but really were not because we don't want a long distance relationship. So finally he started dating other girls and of course I was heartbroken for a long, long time. But finally I'm really starting to get over it. Starting to move on and talk to other guys and get happy but he came to town. We hung out last night which all my friends and after I dropped him off at home he txted me saying that he wanted to kiss me. Why would he do this to me after I've moved on and started to get happy again? Why? I feel torn because of this and honestly I've wanted to kiss him since forever but I Don't want to make-out and kiss him when he's going to leave in ten days and when he leaves here probably going to get another girlfriend and I'll just be left again?

I think I'm going to tell him I just want to be friends no matter how much it kills me in the end.

OKAY! moving on. So Friday I went to a Disturbed concert. Which was freaking amazing!!! There was five band playing, Disturbed, Korn, Sevendust, Stillwell, and In the Moment. My favorite was Sevendust just because I thought they did really good. Of course being me I spend my times in the moshpit and lets just say me and my friend got thrown around pretty good. After awhile we got out took a break and went back in again and thankfully I found this guy the goes to my school and he let me hold on to him. I'm still very happy that he did because it was a rough moshpit to and being a girl surround by guys you get pushed and shoved around a lot but still it was awesome!=) There was only one time during the whole concert that I did get a little nervous was when I fell. I just remember someone shoving really hard and I someone let go of my new guy friend and just went flying and of course ended up tripping over people. My wonderful guy friend along other helped me up. But all in all the concert was awesome and Sevendust was in my opinion the best along with Korn.
March 27th, 2011 at 09:08pm