AWOLNATION concert!!

OMG! It was sooo amazing!! Oh, first off, there were three bands. I didn't know about one of them, and the band wasn't half bad.
Kitten
AWOLNATION
Then, Young The Giant
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab anything ;(
They threw out AWOLNATION T's, stickers, and even their set list at the end!
Omg, their keyboard player decided to stage dive! And I touched his ankle! XD
Oh! And when Kitten played, their lead singer was all over the place! She was climbing speakers, and beating her boob with the tambourine..
Then, for their finale, the lead singer climbed to the highest speaker set, I mean, like four speakers high! And jumped off!
I saw what she was doing, she tried to tuck her feet under her, landing on her knees, but she landed smack dab on her ass! OMG! She finished the last little bit of the song, and threw the micro phone down, and limped off stage. Everybody who was close enough who saw all cringed.
OMG! Awol is soo much hotter in person! And because I got front and center as soon as the doors opened, I could literally touch the stage. At one point, Awol had his leg on the border that was separating us from them, and the other on stage! I could grab his leg, and so were a lot of people! OMG! He is so hott! XD They played a couple songs I hadn't heard of, then played MF, then Burn it down, and Sail :D
Young the Giant played next, they weren't much of a crowd pleaser, the only song that really brought down the house was My Body.
All together, A lot of people thought AWOLNATION should have been the last band to play, I mean, waay more people were screaming and singing along. In fact, I felt like Young the Giant should have went first, but that's just my opinion.
March 28th, 2011 at 01:16pm