I'm bored, so I'll tell you about my day.

ImageTell me, momma, what is it? What’s wrong with you this time?

Well, had to go back to school today. The day went by quick, which surprises me. I guess I didn't suffer too much, we barely did anything.
It's sad when our break ends because then we know it'll be awhile till we get out of school again, but the summer is on it's way. Although, you wouldn't think so if you were outside. It's cold here again, I hate it. I'm so ready for that warm weather, I miss wearing my shorts.

Anyway, I spent the night at my best friend's house last night. That was a shocker! I thought my parents would only let me go over there for a few hours since we have school, but I guess it didn't matter anyway because we go to the same school. I don't know if I got enough sleep though, it felt like right after I went to sleep she was waking me up to get ready for school. One of the worst feelings, for me, almost like I blacked out for a few hours or something instead of actually sleeping. I managed to stay awake all day, somehow and the only time I really had to focus was in Algebra II. The only class that had a test after a week long break, what the f*** right.

Ah well, I'm done rambling on about my day. How was yours? :)
March 28th, 2011 at 11:44pm