A Little About Me

Hey Everyone,

I have been on mibba for a few weeks and I see all these wonderful stories,poems,etc. I see the beauty and the devotion to these stories. I also see the different view points of life. While reading some stories and going to school (XP) I realize that the world is not as it seems. And so, I have decided to shed some light on my contribution (if any) to life.

NOTE: I will not tell my whole story,simply because I do not not wish to bore anyone. However,feel free to ask me.

My life is kinda simple: I go to school, hang out with my friends ( I love you all!!!!) ,and do normal teenage stuff. However, there are some parts of me that are not-so-normal. For starters, I'm a foster child. About a year ago, I got out of a harmful lifestyle and environment and moved on to bigger and better things. Life is still hard: I cry a lot (behind closed doors), I remember the horrible past (hence why I wrote Hidden Angel), and I remember the soul-wrenching pain. But now things are better. I have an amazing foster mom who is going to adopt me soon, rockin' friends that I know got my back in anything, awesome teachers that listen and inspire me, and I am gonna turn fifteen soon!!! I know it seems weird to celebrate that, I mean it's just another year,right? Well, it may have been diffrent years ago,but I moved on. It's the only thing to do.

So far, being in DCS custody, I have enlightened many people and have met some amazing friends along the way. I love them all and I love everything about me now (well, not EVERY thing.:3) . I'm crazy, stubborn, gullible,lovable,and anything you can think of that's appropriate. And I'll be a loyal friend if anyone needs me to be. ;3

Peace!!!!!
K
March 29th, 2011 at 02:25am