The Pacific Ocean | Accents & Squirrels | Slap-worthy People

Oh, holy hamburger.

Everyone knows what has been going on in Japan, including the nuclear power plants. Now some of the radiation is leaking into the Pacific Ocean. I almost criedwhen I read that. I don't know why, but I feel like I belong with the ocean; to know that it is being poisoned feels like a part of me is being injured. Cliche, I know, but that's just how I feel.

Do you know what The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is?

Image

It's a giant floating island of trash in the middle of the Pacific. It's the size of Texas. Can you believe that? Gosh, now the people who contributed to that are slap-worthy.

Onto a happier topic...

I have had this thing for accents for a long time. I found this video:



Skwirl. Skwuurl? That doesn't even sound like a word.

No, Charlie, it doesn't sound like a word when you say it.

I thought that was hilarious.

Have you ever been friends with someone so much that you know if you reached out and slapped them across the face, that they wouldn't slap you back? Well, I really need to slap this person. They are being a serious ass. I mean really, some of the things this person says are completely rude and bitchy and not something you say to a friend no matter how right you think you are. OH! And this person always thinks they are right and everything, even my opinions are wrong in their delusional mind.

Phew....breathe.

Questions:
1. Have you ever felt like you belonged somewhere?
2. Is "belonged" a word?
3. How do you feel about the crazy natural and man-made disasters of the world?
4. Accents? Which do you prefer?
5. Squirrel?
6. Anyone you want to slap?
March 29th, 2011 at 03:53am